It’s the season of giving, and the Warren County Chamber of Business and Industry is once again getting in on the act.
The WCCBI Christmas basket raffle to benefit Toys for Tots began this week, with tickets going on sale through Friday, Dec. 3. Tickets are on sale, three for $10. Tickets will also be on sale the night of the annual Warren Christmas Parade/Walk, where the winners will be drawn.
Payments before Dec. 3 can be made by cash, check (made payable to WCCBI, attention Toys 4 Tots, 308 Market Street, Warren, PA. 16365), or credit card. To pay by credit card, please call the WCCBI 814-723-3050.
“Obviously we’re extremely pleased with the amount of baskets and the support that people have been giving this initiative,” said John Papalia, Director of Chamber Operations and Tourism. “We’re excited to help Toys for Tots. It’s an outstanding cause.”
The Warren Toys for Tots organization distributed 3,364 toys and helped 496 local children, of Warren County, in 2020.
• Two kids baskets – Gerg Insurance & Financial Services: Allstate Insurance donation of kids games – including in both a $25 gift card to Taylor’s Treats n’ Eatz
• Allegheny Merchandise from Allegheny Outfitters including a $50 gift card to Allegheny Outfitters, three framed photos, and a selection of various stickers
• A wine basket from Brokenstraw Valley Winery, LLC
• Two “Bent Baskets” from Bent Run Brewing Company including glassware, clothing, and a FREE FILL on one large crawler
• Three whole pies from The Plaza, one per winner.
• Two Bontrager Accessories Kits from Warren Cycle Shop, retail value of $130 each, one per winner
• A marketing package/gift certificate for $250 worth of services from Stratos Media Solutions and a free 2022 Warren County calendar
• One Christmas tree, cut your own, up to 9 feet from Sanford Tree Farm
• A coffee basket from White Cane Coffee Company
• A holiday fresh arrangement and box of Dan Smith chocolates from Virg-Ann Flower & Gift Shop
• A free oil change from Means Sales and Service