The Warren County Conservation District is running a photo contest through Oct. 5, with prizes for first place in four categories – Wildlife, Barns, Trees and Sunsets.
“It was a team effort,” said Conservation Program Assistant Sherry Moore about the contest. “We wanted to have something for people to do, something a little different. It’s cool to see the pictures come in.”
First prize and Best of Show awards will be provided by Allegheny Outfitters.
The rules and prize details are listed below.
1. Photo size must be 5×7 or 8×10.
2. Each Photo must be matted but NO Frames.
3. Only 2 photos can be entered in each category per entrant.
4. The cost to enter is $2.00 per photo.
5. NO professional photographers (if you have ever sold photos you are NOT eligible)
6. Photos MUST be taken in Warren County.
7. Entrants need to label the backs of each picture with name, address, phone number, place where
photo was taken and category
8. Photos will be accepted at the Warren County Conservation District until September 16, 2020 at 4:00
9. No Employees or Directors of the Conservation District are eligible to enter.
A People’s Choice photo will be awarded in each category so please stop into WCCD and vote for your favorite photos until October 5, 2020 at noon.
Judges will select the top three photos in each category. An overall Best of Show will also be selected. The photos will be judged on October 7, 2020 after the close of business. Entrants will be notified on October 9, 2020.
All judges’ decisions are final. Entrants need to pick up their photos between November 1 – 13.
By submitting this entry, you are stating that you are the owner of the photograph(s) and that you give WCCD permission to use your photo without restrictions now or in the future.
For questions or more information please call 814-726-1441. Please drop off your photos to the Warren County Conservation District at 4000 Conewango Ave Warren, PA 16365
Prizes will be awarded for 1st place in each category, People’s Choice and Best of Show.