The WCCBI is currently accepting nominations for the 2021 Community Service Award.
In order to be nominated for the award, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate shall have lived in Warren County for not less than 10 years.
- The candidates’ contribution to Warren County shall be external to his or her professional duties and expectations.
- There is a reasonable expectation that the candidate will remain in Warren County following receipt of the award in order to provide continuity, inspiration and positive example.
- There should be an indication and expectation that the candidate will continue his or her past service activities.
- The candidate shall be of such stature as to keep the award prestigious in nature and a compliment to past recipients.
- The candidate shall be respected and recognized throughout Warren County.
- Nominations may be submitted by individuals who are residents of Warren County or by community organizations serving the interests of the county.
Nomination letters may be emailed to John Papalia, Director of Chamber Operations & Tourism at [email protected] , faxed to 723-6024 or mailed to WCCBI, 308 Market Street, Warren, PA 16365 NO LATER than October 1, 2021.