Valentine’s Day is coming up, and that means trying to out-do yourself in planning something special for your loved ones. AAA East Central reminds Romeos and Juliets everywhere that utilizing AAA Discounts and Rewards can keep you from overspending this February 14th.
“While Valentine’s Day is typically associated with the color red, these discounts can help keep your account in the green,” says Dan Flynn, financial services manager, AAA East Central. “If you use your AAA Discounts and Rewards throughout the year, you’ll more than pay for the cost of your membership.”
AAA recommends members take advantage of these Valentine’s Day related discounts:
- 1-800-Flowers.com. Nothing says I Love You like a fresh bouquet of roses, and AAA members can save 20% when shopping online at AAA.com/1800flowers.
- 1-800-Baskets.com. This vendor has a large selection of expertly designed and thoughtfully crafted gift baskets, and AAA members can save 20% when shopping online.
- Dinner for two. What’s Valentines Day without a romantic meal? AAA members can save at popular restaurants like Mitchell’s Fish Market, Joe’s Crab Shack, Hard Rock Café, and more. Or, if you’re thinking of cooking something new this year, save $63 on your first 3 boxes of food from Blue Apron!
- Entertainment and Attractions. From whale watching, to Disneyland Resort, and everything in between…AAA members are eligible for savings at dozens of attractions nearby and across the country.
- Go on a shopping spree. Treat yourself to discounts at a variety of stores, including clothing, electronics, and even something for your pets!
If you’re planning a getaway for your loved one, AAA members can save time and money when booking with a AAA Travel Agent, found at a nearby branch office. AAA members are also eligible for discounts at hotels and resorts across North America, and for road trips, members can save when using Hertz Car Rental, Dollar Rent A Car, Thrifty Car Rental, Shell Gasoline.