ELK TOWNSHIP, Pa. – The Elk Township Emergency Management Coordinator will be hosting an emergency preparedness workshop on Nov. 2.
The workshop will be held in the Elk Township Office, 3794 Cole Hill Road in Russell, at 7 p.m. Participants will learn how to prepare for severe weather and environmental emergencies.
Topics to be covered include:
- Why planning is necessary.
- What do we need?
- What about pets?
- Planning for medical needs.
- Making use of technology.
- Preparing for a power outage.
- New things to help in emergencies.